Become a Sponsor
Your support will increase food security for Central Oregonians as well as:
- Foster relationships among farmers and consumers
- Protect our natural environment by supporting sustainable farming practices
- Reduce food insecurity in Central Oregon by increasing access to locally grown food
- Educate the public about the importance of healthy local foods
In 2017, we will publish our 6th annual Food & Farm Directory which is 40-pages, full color and distributed to over 70,000 readers (35,000 households) in all three counties, and available at all of our partner businesses and in public forums.
Meet in Person
We would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you in person to explain our programs, answer any questions you may have and discuss a potential sponsorship. We are happy to explore creative opportunities to partner with you. Please Contact Us and we will set up a time that is convenient for you to meet.
Advertisement only rates, click here.
All ads are in full-color and reach an audience of 70,000 people. Click here to sign-up for your ad.
- $170 1/8 page vertical (1.58″ wide x 4.48″ tall), horizontal (3.33″ wide x 2.16″ tall)
- $295 1/4 page (3.33″ wide x 4.48″ tall)
- $490 1/2 page vertical (3.33″ wide x 9.13″ tall), horizontal (6.83″ wide x 4.48″ tall)
- $790 Full page inside (6.83″ wide x 9.13″ tall)
- $895 Full page inside back cover
- $995 Full page inside cover
- $1100 Full page back cover
2017 SPONSOR LEVELS
PARTNER LISTING (print & online)
Complimentary listing in our Directory highlighting your commitment to local food.
At every event, monthly e-newslettter, plus farmer profiles and window decal.
In the 2017 Directory which reaches 70,000 + people and 30,000 households
In the print directory, on our website, monthly e-newsletter, social media and annual report.
One month featured highlight on the HDFFA homepage and social media.
ANNUAL SOCIAL PRESENTATION
Opportunity to present to 150+ community members, businesses and farmers/ranchers.
MEET YOUR FARMER EVENT
A Meet Your Farmer (or other type of event) at your business.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC ADVERTISING
Listed as Sponsor for Cooking Matters, Seed to Supper and Food Recovery Programs.
- Full Page Advert (value $790)
- 1/2 Page Ad (value $490)
- 1/4 Page Ad (value $295)
- 1/8 Page Ad (value $170)
- Name only